Pages

Allow me to Explain


When I read blogs, I skim, scroll down, and generally pay very poor attention until something fun catches my eye -- usually some sort of race re-cap, or most importantly A PICTURE OF THE BLOGGER. I suppose I'm like a 2nd grader who picks their books based on the high picture-to-word ratio, but that's what I like.



So to satisfy myself and any future one day readers of this blog who are like myself, I'm just going to keep on posting pictures of myself until I figure something else to talk about. (Also, I don't have a camera, so I just swipe these from my live-in boyfriend's computer and therefore don't have any documentation of things that don't involve hanging out with him).

I would love to eventually talk about my love for running (loooong. 3 miles? get outta here. I want all or nothing, usually 14+ satisfies my itch), and my hate for law school (which I kicked in the nuts/graduated in May 2010), and my super cool awesome boyfriend who you already know has a camera....but I don't even know where to start. So until then, pictures of me. And maybe also of this.