Pages

Just Popping In

Alright, this is my ONE FREE HOUR of the day (8:00 -- 9:00 p.m.), so as I shove food down and flip through blogs and e-mail, I'm gonna get all superwoman on you and get a post out as well.

For real, the superwomen who work full-time and blog 3 times a day...it just makes no sense to me.  None. 

First of all, I would never, ever feel appropriate taking pictures at work or pulling my blog up on the internet (but perhaps these bloggers are savvy enough to write 3 posts the night before, and then have them auto-post the next day).

Bloggers are nuts.  I definitely don't fit in with this overly-ambitious bunch.

Still, I did try and take one crappy picture at work:

This is somewhat-not-horrible for my outdated phone
This "interesting" woman I work with is making corned beef and cabbage, and bringing it to work in a crockpot.  I'm so excited.  This is easily the BEST HOLIDAY FOOD of all holidays.  

Turkey is stupid.  Ham is stupid.  Pumpkin Pie and green beans and mashed potatoes are the dumbest things I have ever heard of.

On the other hand, Corned Beef makes me wish I still ate meat...there are very, very few things that tempt my vegetarianism.  Tomorrow I will be faced with one of those things.

Anyway, I've got Irish in me so I be happily sporting green tomorrow. 
RUNNING

Yesterday was a 6:00a.m. treadmill date.

4 minutes at 7.3 pace, 6 minutes at 8.9 pace.

Repeat for one hour.  I was helllla sweaty. 

And as I head out of here, may I quickly express my annoyance at the popularity of BLOGGERS BLOGGING ABOUT BLOGGING.  It was funny the first time, but now the big fad is for evverrrryone to write a funny piece on cliche things bloggers do, or some satiric "how to be a popular blogger" post.

I'm fairly new to this, so I don't need to feel like a lame-ass immediately just for doing what bloggers do.  Harumph.