Pages

Like, So Totally Random

I'm Tired.  Here are my Disorganized Thoughts Today
  • Bikers, get the eff off the sidewalk
  • Radio is becoming a real issue.  Do DJ's even TRY?! 
  • My two favorite actors at the moment are Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Daniel Craig, and I think Ben Affleck is more handsome than almost any other actor, but I say that in a very neutral observational way (rather than I have the hots for him kind of way). 
















  • the Gentleman had to make a name for his trivia team at work.  We collaborated to create the team name "Otrivia Newton John Triviolta."  If you're not impressed, than that is just sad.
  • I'm about to have a niece named Gemma Grace P________.  I love her name.  She is stewing in my sisters stomach for a few more days, but should pop out annny minute.
  • I can't believe how hard chopsticks are to use, even when I try with all my might
  • I don't get Lil Wayne.  And I really don't get the appeal of his new love song.
  • I didn't go to a Giants baseball game tonight (we had a free tix offer) because of the burden of figuring out how to get into the city.  (Driving = bridge traffic, bridge toll, parking fee, jam of cars trying to get to the stadium and find parking.  BART = one hour of walking including from home and then to stadium, still expensive, huge baseball game crowds, my constant fear of sitting on a wet chair thanks Page). 
  • So to reiterate, I turned down free tickets to see an incredibly talented and entertaining baseball team play at one of the most beautiful stadiums in the world, because I STILL HATE SAN FRANCISCO.  
  • I still love the soundtrack to Tron: Legacy, and I wonder if the soundtrack to The Social Network is worth buying.
  • The Black Keys "Brothers" album makes a work commute much more endurable.  Volume way up for extra soul.

  • My insomnia kicked in Sunday night (or my caffiene intolerance...I had a diet coke at 4:00 p.m.) and I didn't sleep a wink.  Monday and Tuesday were brutal at work, thanks for nothing brain.
  • I almost think Emma Stone is the coolest, but something is holding me back.

  • If you search for the most viewed videos on youtube, you may not be surprised to see Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga at the top; however, you may be perplexed as to why a baby-bathtub song and a bland chic in knee socks made it to the top 20. 
  • Soccer was my life for a few years, and I played ages 5 through 18.  I didn't watch any of the women's world cup.  Sorry :(
  • I did, however, happen to notice that the goalie is a hunk.  (I'm making that word gender neutral).

  • How come Axe Cop isn't more famous?  It's the only comic strip I've ever read that is actually entertaining (not counting Archie, which I thought was entertaining when I was 10).



NEWSFLASH

Member how I won a pair of Asics shoes for placing 1st in my division at the See Jane Run half?

Well I went to pick up my shoes at the local See Jane Run store...and instead got a $100 gift card for Asics shoes. 

And a pair of Asics technical socks. 

And a big waterbottle. 

And a tin of chocolates. 

SWEET!! Thank you See Jane Run! Your store is cool, your race sucked.  But now that I got my race fee back in running shoe $$, we're cool.




My least favorite logo ever

YOU are lovely right now.  Yes, you.