Pages

Take My Cute Dress


I have acquired at least 4 new dresses this summer that I really adore.  In with the new, of course, means out with the old.  So I have slowly been investigating my closet for neglected clothes.






cute new dress




cute new dress




cute. new. dress.


I like the idea of schlepping over to Buffalo Exchange, handing over my beautiful but unworn clothing, and getting a wad of cash in return.

However, Buffalo Exchange staffs a bunch of snobs whose sole purpose is to look as incredibly hipster and Berkeley-rebel-student as possible, and then turn their nose up at all the clothes you brought in.  Dammit, nothing is EVER good enough for Buffalo Exchange!

But hopefully, this dress that you will find below is good enough for you.

Something as cute and unworn as this doesn't belong in the reject pile at a consignment store.  I'm also not E-bay savvy anymore.  So I'm offering my #1 inappropriately neglected dress to anyone who wants it.

I'm doing this as a trial.  If anyone bites, I'll probably try it again in the future with other cute, unworn clothes.

If more than one person bites, I'll pick randomly.

The Dress:

If you've done your homework, you know I have an affinity for Target dresses -- and especially the designer Go! International line of dresses.

I bought this hot little Erin Fetherston dress years ago.  I'm thinking 4 years? 3 years?

And sadly, I never wore it.  The tags are 100% still on.  It is literally brand new.  The tag says $45, size one.

Anyone who wants it can have it, for $10.  I'm throwing that price in to cover the cost of shipping and to encourage my lazy butt to get to a post office, because I don't have it in the kindness of my heart to have a full on giveaway.








Stats: It is a size one.  BUT, it fits me with plenty of room to spare, and I would not normally consider myself a size one.  Maybe a 2-3 depending on the brand.  That is to say, the dress runs a little large.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Let's do a quick breakdown on my life this past week.

1) I ran several days (shocking, no?).  Last Sunday = 19 miles.  Tuesday = 14 miles.  Thursday = 18 miles.  Saturday (today) = 19 miles. 

All runs are hovering between a 7:30 and 8:15 pace.

I'm definitely not doing anything to help myself get a PR for CIM in December.  I haven't done any sprints; I've done a few 6:50 miles here and there just to get my sweat going, but in general it's just been too early for me to want to push it hard during these runs.  Bah.  I need to start picking up the sprint workouts. 

2) I saw Crazy Stupid Love last Sunday and made a mental note to remember that there is a reason I don't usually waste $10 on rom-com's/ chick-flicks / whatever you want to call it.  70%+ RottenTomatoes? YEAH RIGHT. 

It was really boring.  And no, Ryan Gosling shirtless did not make it worth the $.  And Emma Stone is officially not working for me.

3) I have been making secret plans for the Gentleman's birthday this coming Wednesday, August 24th.  I am taking the day off and am making him take it off too.  I reaaalllly want to tell you my plans and ask you for advice, but Mr. Gentleman reads this blog.  Oh heck, give me advice anyway. If you had a FULL free day to celebrate, what would you plan?




the birthday boy. jebus he is cute.